Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 52-59

I'm so behind, and I need to catch up, so here it goes.  I'll work on it the next couple of days.

February 21st - Chris being silly

This was a rare moment.  My sisters son Chris
is rarely silly, infact, he is the most serious kid I have ever met.
I love these few moments where he actually acts like a kid.
February 22nd - Work out

Izzac doing his crunches during The Biggest Loser


February 23rd - yum yum

I usually wont have time to make banana bread until
Trint gets home from school, so I'm usually up until 12am
waiting for it to finish.  Its worth it!


February 24th - BLAH

Acid reflux STINKS!



February 25th - Happy Birthday us!

Celebrating mine and Lacey's b-day a bit early.
Lacey and the girls made a homemade pinata.



February 26th - Happy Birthday part 2

We celebrated mine and B's b-day.  B's gifts were
much more exciting.  He got one of those
motorized jeeps, very cool.



February 27th - Peek-a-boo

Izzac is always putting stuff on his head.
He even pulls his socks off and puts them on his head.
Silly baby!



February 28th - I'm in my dark place

he's even cute when he's grumpy!
Trinton had to stay home with Mr. sicky!

More pictures to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment