Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 60-67

March 1st - Who needs a post-it note?
Who needs a post-it note when you have a lint roller.
Trinton cracks me up!  This was his reminder to 
call the welding supply store about the helmet he ordered.



March 2nd - My package arrived!

The package for my house party arrived.




March 3rd -HE ROLLED OVER!

He finally rolled over, however it was the only time LOL




March 4th - Home sick
I stayed home sick.  At least I got to spend the day with my boy!



March 5th - Look at those guns

Its Popeye! The cutest Popeye on earth!




March 6th - Testing out grandma and grandpas new carpet
My parents finished one of the rooms in their house.  
We had to go check out the new carpet and the new room.  Very nice!



March 7th - Happy 32nd Birthday to me!
Thanks Trinty for the pretty flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment