Sunday, February 20, 2011

days 45-51

February 14th - My Valentine
 Izzac got a baby smart phone for valentines day.  He loves it!




Februrary 15th - Poor Reese
This is Reese.  She's kind of my cat, but she lives at 
my parents house.  She used to have two little friends
Windsday and Moldy.  About two weeks ago, we had a 
VERY cold night, and we haven't seen Windsday or
Moldy since (SAD!).  Reese is very lonely. Poor kitty!!! 

 

Februrary 16th - My personal Hell
 I'm pretty good at not eating refined sugar and white flour,
however, sometimes there is somethings that tempts me. 
Like these...Don't worry, I didn't give in.



February 17th -The Luck of the Irish
I love this hat!!! I want to buy it for St. Patrick's day.
Do you think its worth it?



February 18th -My Baby is 7 months old!
I can't believe how fast time is going.
He's getting so big!




February 19th - Circo Aereo at Weber State
My sister called me at the last minute to go with her
to Circo Aereo at Weber State.  It was really cool!
Here's a link to the youtube video.
 February 20th - B feeding Izzac
I walked in my parents front room to find this.  B feeding Izzac
some treats.  B is such a good big cousin! He is so cute with
all the babies.  I can't believe he's going to be 3 this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment