Sunday, February 13, 2011

Days 34-44

I can't believe I'm 12 days behind.  SHESH!!!  Whats up with that??!

February 3rd - Peek-a-boo
Izzac LOVEs peek-a-boo.  He's constantly covering his face with his blankets.
Sorry this picture is blurry, but its hard to catch this guy in action :)




February 4th - Scrapbooking

I went scrapbooking overnight with my friend.  It was my first night 
away from Izzac.  Kind of hard, but it was fun scrapbooking my own baby!
Can you believe I didn't take any pictures??  WEIRD


February 5th - Jimmy Johns
 I love Jimmy Johns!  Have you had an unwich?  AMAZING!



February 6th - Superbowl Sunday
 Trinton is not a sports fan, but he was a good 
Son In Law and watched it all with my Dad.  
Even Izzac watched a bit of it.



February 7th - What was he thinking?
I've never watched the Bachelor, NEVER.  But I got bored 
and kind of wanted to know what all the girls at work 
were talking about.  I watched it, and I must say, I can't wait 
to see what happens this week.  I also need to say, what was
he thinking when he kept Michelle???  She's a nutter!



February 8th - Something I'd LOVE to go to
Anyone want to sponsor me? :)



February 9th - The Trash
Don't you just love the sound of a trash emptying on a mac?
Sometimes I make trash just so I can empty it :)


February 10th - Happy Birthday
 Happy Birthday to my cute cubical mate, Sarah
She turned a whopping 23.  Young wooper-snapper!
She's a great cube-mate and a fun girl to spend my days with!
I'm glad to know her.



February 11th - The G2
We upgraded our phones. We've finally moved 
into the 21st century and got smartphones.



February 12th - Double Date
We went on a double date with our friends
Jamie and Brady.  Bowling, Goodwood, and Harry Potter.
Good Times.



 February 13th - Sunshine!
 Wasn't this weekend beautiful?!  It's good to see the sun again
and not have to have the heat on all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment