Saturday, January 8, 2011

To All Those (zero) readers out there...

It's Misty here...

I thought I'd just mention that I'm taking photos, however, my photo for Jan. 7th is on my camera that is currently missing...I'll post as soon as I find it cuz the picture a good one. I was in a sleepy haze last night when I thought I put my camera in my bag.  It could be any where....

So I'm going to post some ramblings. 

Lets just say Michelle and I from an outsider would think we're opposites.  She's blond and thin (and prissy tehehe)...I'm brunet and...not so thin.  She's a teacher, I'm a graphic designer.  She has an almost 8 year old girl, I have a 6 month old boy. She's a little bit country and I'm a little bit rock and roll.  But we are best friends quite simply because we understand each other.  I feel like certain people enter your lives for a reason, and Michelle was meant to be in mine.  So if you've ever wondered why we're friends I'm going to post the top 10 reasons why Michelle is my BFF :)

1. We share the love of paper crafting
2. She lets me whine to her over stupid things
3. She lets me freely fly my FREAK FLAG :)
4. She doesn't take my sarcasm seriously (thank goodness)
5. She is always there for me when I need a friend
6. She doesn't get mad at me when I get us lost in cities I used to live in
7. She's sarcastic and sends me funny texts
8. She doesn't judge me
9. She is ok with my hectic schedule and doesn't expect to much from me
10. She's a good person and cares about me and my family

There you have it.  And yes, the post below is true.  I thought she was a priss and but look at us now.  It's like it was fate!  Thanks fate :) I needed that.

1 comment: