Friday, February 4, 2011

Post surgery

I do have a good excuse for not updating - last Thursday I got my gall bladder taken out.
It's also my excuse for not getting all the pics, I was pretty out of it for a few days and the 2 days before I worked until 7pm to get everything ready.
OK, enough of the sob story...here are the pics I have

Weds, Jan 26 - Day before surgery


Look how clean I can make my desk

Thurs, Jan 27 - Day of surgery


I look like Jason with my glasses and white socks (used for the compression thing they put on my legs)

Thurs, Feb 3 - Valentines from around the world



I stole this idea from Jenna's teacher last year and my kids love it this year. We ask everyone we know to send Valentines to our class and we graph and map where they came from.

Fri, Feb 4 - Art


On Fridays, if we get everything done (mostly tests), we get to do a fun art activity. They are currently drying, but if this is any clue, they had fun getting their hands in paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment