Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jan 8 - Jan 16


Yeah, I'm behind, I know. Because of that, it'll be a tell all post

Jan 8 (Sat) - Do you Roku?



This is what Jason got me for Christmas. I had never heard of it, but now I'm in love. It hooks up to the TV so I can get Netflix streaming.

Jan 9 (Sun)
I had a picture, but it's on my phone and it isn't playing with my computer right now

Jan 10 (Monday)


Jenna was sick and was having a hard time breathing, so we took a nap while watching the original Rainbow Brite movie. Later I got to watch one of my secret pleasures, the Bachelor. I will say Michelle from Utah is crazy.

Jan 11 (Tues)


Back to work and got some goodies from my favorite website www.DonorsChoose.org/francis-ocean. This site lets you donate to classrooms towards things teachers want a need.

Jan 12 (Weds)
No pic for today because I'm hoping ABC4 will get the video up so you can see all about my day.

Jan 13 (Thurs)

Lots of great plans to make Jason a nice meal were thwarted by lots and lots of pain. He brought me home Starbucks - he's that great! I don't think I was meant to live in cold weather, so today I was dreaming of the warm weather of Summer as I snugged up in my Snuggie and Starbucks.


Jan 14 (Friday)

Was going to do dishes....didn't, but I need to

Jan 15 (Sat)

Jenna wanted to give me a back scrub in the bath - I love that she's still little and loves to spend time with me. She scrubbed and scrubbed until my back was red. That's when she said it was clean enough.

Jan 16 (Sunday)

time to take down the tree. Hopefully tomorrow all our chores will be done.

Oh and I know some of my photos are sideways, I'm having problems (me my ability to do my computer right). Tomorrow we have no school and Tuesday I'll be presenting to 90 1st grade teachers in my district about Donors Choose. It should be fun and I hope the teachers start writing their grants to get great stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Oh and i was wondering about roku. Just got an ad for it on our netflix. You'll have to tell me about it. Is it better than streaming on the wii?

    ReplyDelete