Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FINALLY!

I finally got my camera back from my moms, so I can now catch up on my pictures!

Lets get started!!!

January 7th - Playing with his Cousin!

They had so much fun playing!  They kept flapping their arms in 
the air with excitement, talking and touching each others heads :) So cute!


January 8th - A Project I've been working on...

Final photos will follow...someday...



January 9th - Low Carb Eater

mmmmm salad!
I stopped eating sugar and white flour January first.  
I did this for the entire year of 2009.
It's much easier this time!



January 10th - Me and My Little Dude!

 I thought we needed a picture of us, its really blue because
I took it with my macbook.



January 11th - And you thought Dash from the Incredibles was fast!


This kid is so hard to get a good picture of!!! 
Look how fast he moves!

Here's the better version.  I was trying to get a shot of
his cute skinny legs in his long john jammies.





January 12th - My New Years Resolution


I finally got 30 minutes to exercise.  
I'm so grateful for The Biggest Loser videos. 
Izzac can play while I workout. 






1 comment: